2008-08-06

Taking it to the street...

Bosnia, a country of wast opportunities just waiting to be explored.

Idea with this blog is to be a meeting point of all of those who in any way are interested in doing business in Bosnia. Exchange of experiences, info-sharing or connecting with presumptive partners are some of those things that I hope to facilitate here.

Whether you are planning multi-million green-filed investment, looking for ways to export your products or are a student scanning the opportunities in Bosnia I hope you will find some useful info here.

From time to time I will post info I find interesting but I also invite you, my respected reader, to contribute with your own thoughts, ideas and comments.


I hope that you will find the time spent here well invested.


No comments: